segunda-feira, 20 de outubro de 2008

Dialogue in English

Waiter: Good evening!
Client: Good evening!
Waiter: Do you have a reservation?
Client: Yes, in the name of Rocha.
Waiter: Follow me, please. Do you wish to see the menu?
Client: I don't need it.
Waiter: Would you like to try the special dish of this restaurant?
Client: I´m not very fond of special dishes. I prefer steak and chips.
Waiter: Good choice and what would you like to drink?
Client: One coke with ice, please.
Waiter: Want do you to order the dessert?
Client: Ok, one slice of chocolate cake.
Waiter: Would you like to drink one glace of OPorto wine?
Client: I don't like, just bring me a coffee.
Waiter: Anything else?
Client: Just the bill, please.
Waiter: Thank you madam and good evening!
Client: Good evening!!!!!!!!!


Realização e produção: Patrícia Rocha e Isabel Silva

Sem comentários: